courses

08 June 2012

My home town. yama@opu

My home town is Kakogawa city, in Hyogo prefecture.
It takes about two hours from Nakamozu.
There are nothing special, but Kakogawa is convenience for live with family.
Because there is a big shopping mall, JR station, a lot of supermarkets and schools.
Kakogawa lies near the ocean, so people can go swimming in the sea easily.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,my name is Naoto.
    I think that I try to go to Kakogawa.
    I lived in Osaka.
    Kansai district is nice!!!

    How often do you go swimming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      Please try to go Kakogawa!!
      I often go the ocean but I hardly swim in the ocean.
      I recommend the landscape of the ocean.

      yama

      Delete
  2. Hello.My name is Takuma.
    I read your blog.
    My hometown is very country.
    But it is relaxed place for me.

    Your hometown is very excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      I think that country is more relaxale than the town.
      So I can feel relax when I go the countryside.

      Delete