courses

08 June 2012

about my hometown

Hello everyone,
I wanna tell you guys about my hometown today.
my hometown is here, Osaka where I am living now.
of course I am not Japanese, but I think I belong to Japan at the moment. In fact, I came from Korea and have been living in Osaka since 2007.
as you might be able to guess from my words, it doesn't matter where I came from, but where I live to me.
if I live in Sydney from next year for a long time, it will be one of my hometowns.
its just my personal thought and at the same time I respect other's thought about the concept of hometown.
Sorry about that I might make you guys be serious with my idea.

4 comments:

  1. I from Niigata. I live in Chiba now.
    I have never leave from Japan.
    I respect for your concept of hometown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I live in my hometown for a long time.
    But I like the way you think.
    Which place do you like best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kazue,

      thank you for that you like my concept of hometown.
      could you please tell me about your hometown, if you are not busy?

      by the way, about your question, its hard to say to you which place is the best to me. however, I can tell you I like places being abundantly blessed with nature.

      Have a good day!

      Delete
  3. thank you for your reply.
    your reply makes me happy, because I didn't expect someone might understand my idea.

    by the way, I am very familiar with the name of Chiba, but I have never been there. one day in the near future, I would like to visit the eastern area of Japan. if you don't mind, could you please explain about your hometown?

    hope to have a good time.

    ReplyDelete