courses

13 July 2012

Summer Break -kiko158@opu

Basically, I'll be around my hometown during summer break but still I have three little things to do. First, I will read the twilight saga of four editions: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn in English. Next, I will visit the shrine deep in the mountains and find out the Buddha statue that the great grandfather owned, and his family dedicated when the World War II was over. And finally, I'll get a tan on the beach:P

4 comments:

  1. Hi,my name is Nakano.
    I like movie,so I want watch movie in summer break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nakano-san,
      thank you for your comment.
      I like the movies, too, although the final movie has been not released in Japan yet?!
      I also like both Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. oh, and do you know the author Stephenie Meyer is in the secene of the first movie? I found the secene...hehe

      Delete
  2. Oh, this plans are great.
    Will you read the story in English?
    That will be great.
    But, I don't know Twilight saga.
    By the way I like beach. I would go to Okinawa with my club members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your interests.
      Yes, I will read the books in English, since I already bougth the four books at Amazon.
      btw, I've never been to Okinawa. Lucky you!

      Delete