I like fruits. Most of them are very fresh, nutritious, and so delicious!
My favorite is berries, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and cranberry.
Except for durian, I like all kinds of fruit that I've ever eaten until now.
I sometimes freeze and eat them with ice creams and yoghurt as a parfait. You should have a try!
Hi! I don't eat fruits very much. However, I don't dislike fruits. I like pineapple. Particularly, I like juice and dessert of the pineapples. How about you?
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI like fruits too.
I was surprised at the how to eat.
I want to try it!
Hi Arimitsu!
DeleteThank you for your comment.
I'll try to eat mangoes as a parfait this summer, so why don't you try it?
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI don't eat fruits very much.
However, I don't dislike fruits.
I like pineapple.
Particularly, I like juice and dessert of the pineapples.
How about you?