today I wanna tell you guys about where I would like to visit.
before starting, I have a question for you guys.
have you ever heard the movie, the Motorcycle Diaries?
the reason why I am asking you is that there is a close correlation between the placeI want to visit and the movie, the Motorcycle Diaries.
In fact, I don't remember when I watched it, but I was very much impressed with the movie. It was a story about Che Guevara, an Argentinian man now known for being a Marxist revolutionary, and the places he traveled to. I really want to travel around South America like he did. The film is set in the breath-taking primitive landscape of the mountainous provinces of South America
if you watch it, you might understand why I want to travel around South America. it is really worth watching and will make you think about nature and human beings.


Hello!!
ReplyDeleteWe have not watched the movie.
I comment once again if I understand your thought when we watched the movie.
What is the opportunity when you intended to watch the movie?
thank you for your comment.
Deletewhat made me watch it was that firstly I was interested in the person, Cheguevara and one day, I heard about a film called 'the Motorcycle Diaries', which dealt with his young life, which would be released soon. Even though it is a old film, it is thought provoking especially for youth. I really wanted to watch it again, while I was explaining it.