courses

27 June 2012

Regarding what I am fond of..........by Youngmin

What I am fond of is chatting with my close friend. Even though he is younger than me by 10 years, it is really good to share our ideas. In general, people tend to think that if there is a large age segregation between people, it is hard for them to share their ideas with one another. However, I have a different idea from that. To be honest, I have been learning a lot of things through chatting with my young friend, which I have never learnt from those around me who are closer to my age. Maybe I am lucky with this situation.
One of my favourite films is Fried Green Tomatoes and which is about the friendship of females. In this film, there are two views of friendship. One of them is a friendship between a middle-aged housewife who is unhappy with her married life and an elderly lady who lives in a nursing home. Every week the housewife visits the elderly lady who tells her about people she used to know. Through their friendship, the housewife is able to start a new life and the elderly lady is not alone any more because her friend suggests living together. As shown in this film, even though there is an age segregation between them, it doesn’t seem to influence their friendship, in fact the elderly lady’s bountiful experiences enable the housewife to reorganize her own life. I am sorry if my talk is becoming tedious. I just wanted to mention that I am fond of talking with my good friends.

3 comments:

  1. Hello.
    My name is urasawat.
    I think that there are some persons who cannot understand your talk.
    However, I think that your life will become still richer if it is acceptable.
    Thank you.
    Bye bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi urasawat,

      thank you for your comment. I am so sorry about the potencial that my writing might lead somebody to understand what I meant in a hard way. in fact, I am not good at writing.
      but, you seem to understand what I am saying completely. I hope my life will become richer as time goes by.

      Delete
  2. You are a fluent English!
    I also like to talk about myself like that.
    However, it has a different conversation with someone who values it is possible to obtain a new way of thinking.
    Film is ideal.but,The idea of you I like.

    ReplyDelete