Hi I'm natsuu19.
my hometown is Tondabayashi in Osaka.
It is the country, so very quiet.
And, my home is near my station.
Also, there are many good restaurants in my hometown.
For example, shabushabu restaurant, Chinese, cafe, and so on.
So,I like it.

Nice to meet you! I'm Natsumi.
ReplyDeleteI have been to Osaka once. I think Osaka has many people. So,I don't imagine quiet place.
I like eating. I want to go to your country.
I live in Tokyo. Do you know anything about Tokyo?
Natsumi
DeleteHello! Nicd to meet you too!
WOw! Same name!
I like eating too.
I think we can be good friends :)
I have been to Tokyo 3 times!
I went to Disney land, Harajuku, Shibuya, so on. I want to know about Tokyo more!
Hi! The photograph looks very delicious.
ReplyDeleteI like sweet food.
I think that you live in the good place.
Because quiet, and there are many good restaurants.
I want to go to your town sometime.
Hi, Otohiko!
DeleteThanks for your comment.
I like sweet food too!
In my hometown, there are many good shops for sweet foods.
I really like my homme towm.
Also, my home town is near my university and Nanba.
It takes 1 hour.
You may like my home town ;)