courses

29 June 2012

My favorite food -acchan@OPU

My favorite food is chocolate!!-acchan@OPU
I like chocolate very much!!
Especially, I like soft chocolate.
I eat one every day, for example when I get up and when I'm tired.
However, it's high calorie so I  put on weight.
I have to take a diet :(
Do you like chocolate?

6 comments:

  1. Hi acchan, I'm Ryo.
    I don't like chocolate, but it's possible to eat.
    Is chocolate made by it self?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ryo.
      Don't you like chocolate??
      I can't believe.
      I like one very very much!!
      It makes me relax.
      I often buy them at department.

      Delete
  2. Hi,I'm Satou.
    I like chocolate too And I eat it when I get up.
    But I do not eat every day.
    I especially like the chocolate drink.
    How about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Satou.
      Do you like a chocolarate drink??
      It's nice.
      I like one, too.
      But I think it is a little expensive.
      so, I rarely buy one.

      Delete
  3. Hi,I'm shigeki.
    I also like chocolate.
    Are looking for the most delicious chocolate in Japan.
    My favorite chocolate of Cozy Corner.
    What is your recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.Shigeki!!
    You like Cozy Corner??
    Sorry, I don't know.
    My favorite chocolate is GODIVA.
    It's wonderful.
    But it's too expensive for me to buy them.

    ReplyDelete