These days, I want to visit Tokyo Sky Tree.
I like beautiful views, especially views from high.
I have ever visited Kobe PortTower and Umeda Sky Building, and I enjoyed very beautiful views.
Tokyo Sky Tree is the highest tower in Japan, so I want to go up it and enjoy a night view.
Hi,Cheb! We watched the Tokyo sky tree in Chiba prefecture. It's beautiful and very tall. Om the contrary, we would like to see a Umeda sky building! Let's go to there together! If we have a chance!
Hi,Cheb!
ReplyDeleteWe watched the Tokyo sky tree in Chiba prefecture.
It's beautiful and very tall.
Om the contrary, we would like to see a Umeda sky building!
Let's go to there together!
If we have a chance!
By Abe and Toshiyuki
Thank you for your comment!
DeleteI envy you.
Let's go to Tokyo Sky Tree too, if we have a chance!
Sorry I ment on not om.
ReplyDelete