courses

22 June 2012

I like to play tennis-acchan@OPU
I've played tennis since I was a junior high school student.
When I was a junior highschool student, I played softball tennis.Then, when I was high school student and now I play regulation-ball tennis, which uses hard ball.Have you ever played tennis or watched games?
I like Sharapova very much!! Do you know her?
If you're interested in tennis, try to play tennis!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Miyazawa
    I may be played tennis in PE class.
    I don't see much tennis games.
    However, I know that the players Sharapova.
    I think she is a great player.
    But, I also think Nisikido great player.
    In addition, I want to play tennis if the opportunity arises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Miyazawa Hi!Miyazawa!!
    Yes!That' right.
    She's Sharapova and a great tennis player.
    Tennis is good sport.
    So,please play tennis if you have a chance:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      Coment was a mistake.
      Niskikori players famous players in Japan.
      He has been very focused in Japan.
      I'll try if the oppourtunity arises.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your comment.
    Comment was a mistake.
    Nisikori players famous players in Japan.
    He has been very focused. I excepted him .
    Thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete