courses

22 June 2012

i like to play soccer. kazuki.txt @ opu

hello, everyone.
i like to play soccer very well.
i have worked as a soccer coach for five years. it is very interesting to coach children for skill up.
do you like to play soccer?
let's play now!!
to play soccer is a lot of fun and you can make many friends.

4 comments:

  1. Hello.
    I like to play soccer too.
    But, I hadn't work as a soccer coach yet.
    It Is very dificult?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, thanks for your comment.
    it is not very difficult to coach children. i have, rather, a lot of fun to coach.
    soccer is so nice.

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mr Kazuki. My name is Miyazawa.
    I have been playing soccer for nine years.
    My position is right desence. Now we are doing footsal once a week.
    It is very fun. Recently has become a hot topic in schools there is a game of Euro.
    I would lile to play soccer if given the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, thanks for your comment.
    oh!really?
    i am happy coz of your comment.
    spain took the crown in euro. i felt their soccer is so creative.
    i was so excited.

    ReplyDelete